Ruby Garcia, MSW, ASW
Languages: English and Spanish
I believe everyone is unique and I value the importance of building a strong relationship with my clients as it is essential to their personal growth and healing. It is of great honor to work with clients living through different life journeys. I enjoy working with clients in partnership to create goals that are the best fit for them in a safe, nurturing and confidential environment. I have experience working with a diverse population of individuals from all paths of life. I enjoy working with adults, adolescents, children, individuals experiencing relationship challenges,survivors of child abuse, miscarriage/infant loss, infertility issues and postpartum depression. I also specialize in working with children and families and am bilingual in English and Spanish to meet the needs of a more diverse and culturally sensitive population.
“I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness; it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude." -Brene Brown.
I enjoy working with children who are survivors of trauma and adults who are processing traumatic childhood experiences. I am passionate about encouraging clients to become the best version of themselves and incorporate the insightful change needed to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. In my personal time, I enjoy nature, gardening, earthing, and utilizing various meditation techniques to keep myself grounded. I love spending quality time with my husband and children. Being in a healthy mental space is essential to providing clients with the best service they deserve.
- Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice- California State University of San Bernardino
- Master of Social Work with emphasis in Child welfare - California State University of San Bernardino
- Registered Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW 81475)
- Associate Therapist at Norina Verduzco - Murphy MSW, LCSW & Associates
- Associate Therapist at Alignment Healing Center
- Associate Therapist at Ontario-Montclair School District
- Associate Therapist at Moreno Valley Unified School district
- Riverside County University Health system Pediatric/Maternal Medical Social Worker
- Riverside County Child Assessment Team (RCCAT) Forensic Interviewer
- Riverside County Children and Family Services emergency response, permanent placement and Family reunification social worker Riverside county Team Decision
- Meeting Facilitator
- San Bernardino County Children and family services- MSW intern
- Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA) -MSW Intern
- San Bernardino County Associate Probation officer