Jeshana Johnson, AMFT, APCC
As a therapist, I have experience with working with families and individuals and with children in a school setting utilizing play therapy. I have also worked with individuals and families through difficult times and transitioning from homelessness. I believe in supporting and encouraging people to meet their individual goals. I enjoy working with individuals, couples, and families to identify healthy coping skills to assist in making and maintaining positive changes for themselves. I am passionate about providing quality care and nurturing relationships with people to build better and healthier individuals. I believe everyone has the tools they need to succeed within themselves; it is just a matter of finding those tools. My ultimate goal as a therapist is to provide an environment that is warm, caring, understanding, and non-judgmental and promotes growth for clients to be mentally, physically, and emotionally healthy in all aspects.
I have experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Associate Marriage & Family therapist (AMFT, 121825)
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (APCC, 8546).
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Argosy University.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology – Marriage and Family therapy from Azusa Pacific University.
- Marriage and family Trainee – Path of Life Ministries – Homeless Family & Adult Shelter
- Marriage and Family Trainee – Ontario -Montclair School District