Amoreena Thomas, MSW, ASW
As an Associate Therapist, I meet clients where they are in their journey with compassion and acceptance. I provide a safe and comfortable space for clients to begin to unpack and process past events, understand feelings, and learn new tools, skills, and solutions to manage their challenges.
I primarily work with adolescents, college students, and adults to help identify and navigate challenges such as depression, anxiety, life transitions, addiction, and trauma. I am EMDRIA trained to utilize EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing).
I am most passionate about working with individuals who are struggling with substance abuse issues. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my two boys and watching football.
- I am a Registered Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW 86744)
- B.S in Psychology - University of Phoenix
- Master's Degree in Social Work - University of Southern California
- Associate Therapist at Norina Verduzco - Murphy MSW, LCSW & Associates
- Associate Therapist at Alignment Healing Center
- Associate Therapist at Capo By The Sea
- Social Work Intern at Canyon Ridge Hospital