Jenni Keane, MA, AMFT
I believe that each of us is unique and valuable, worthy of love and capable of change. My approach to therapy, is to hold space for you to process what is on your heart, to partner with you as you take steps towards building the life you desire, and to provide support and psychoeducation as you navigate relationships and the complexities of life.
I operate from an integrative framework, pulling from family systems, dialectical behavioral theory, attachment theory, and somatic models.
I have worked with both families and individuals of all ages, with issues including trauma, PTSD, eating disorders and addiction, interpersonal violence, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, self-injurious behavior and suicidality.
- I am a Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT 126569)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology- University of California, Irvine
- Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology- California Baptist University
- Master’s Degree in Counseling Ministry- California Baptist University
- Clinical Therapist: Loma Linda University Behavioral Medical Center PHP/IOP
- Intern MFT: Loma Linda University Behavioral Medical Center PHP/IOP