Lydia Enriquez, MSW, LCSW
When you struggle to find your inner strength, find yourself more sensitive to others' needs than your own, or have difficulty gaining the energy you once had, I am here to support you. Through guided therapy, we will work to acknowledge your experiences, provide a safe space to empathize, and incorporate skills to manage your life's challenges.
Contact me today to start working towards treatment goals tailored to your needs. I look forward to speaking with you soon and am ready to support you along your journey of self-love and self-discovery.
I specialize in psychotherapy treatment for:
- I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW 20528)
- Graduate of University of Southern California school of social work with an emphasis in mental health
- Certified in Clinical Trauma Professional
- Compassion Fatigue expert
- Licensed clinical social worker with over 26 years of expertise working with adults in mental health and social work.