Patricia Bowers, MSW, LCSW
Through genuineness and authenticity, I believe that healing begins. I am passionate about helping my clients find healthy perceptions of themselves and heal past traumas, so they can live a life that is peaceful, complete, safe and whole. As a strength based, licensed therapist, I assist clients with achieving an emotional balance by providing compassion and unconditional acceptance to form a genuine therapeutic connection. Clients can expect that our sessions together will result in a greater level of insight. They will be equipped with the skills to cope with life’s challenges and stressful experiences.
I know that no single approach is the right one for every individual, and so I have been trained in a range of modalities to provide individualized treatment. I specialize in working with children and adolescents by utilizing specialized and unique therapeutic interventions to help promote their healing and recovery. Therapy is a process and I am grateful to be a part of this journey with you.
My great passion is helping to heal children who have been through stressful or traumatic experiences. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my dogs & my family & friends watching baseball or football.
- I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW79938).
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology with an emphasis in Social Work- California State University, San Bernardino
- Master's Degree in Social Work with a Specialization in Mental Health and Clinical Therapy- University of Southern California
- Extensively worked with trauma, child abuse, domestic violence and eating disorders.
- Additional training includes:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
- Problem Solving Therapy,
- Family-Based Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa as well as Mindfulness.
- Clinical Therapist at Victor Community Support Services
- Social Work Intern at Community Support Services
- Social Work Intern at The Greater Hope Foundation
- Social Worker at San Bernardino County Department of Aging and Adult Services