I’m so glad you’re here! I believe every person can benefit from the therapeutic process as long as they feel comfortable and connected to their clinician. As an associate therapist, I am committed to meeting my clients where they are. I believe everyone is doing the best they can with the tools they have. We don’t know what we don’t know! That’s where I can come in. My job is not to tell you how to live your life or change you. Rather, it’s to be an understanding, empathetic, and non-judgmental support to help guide you to your own choices. We will focus on your strengths and your goals.
Most of my experience is working with young adults and adolescents from all different walks of life. Clients who tend to feel most comfortable with me are those who working through relationship challenges, are survivors of trauma, and who are living with anxiety and/or depression. Lastly, I would be remiss if I failed to mention my deep passion for serving the LGBTQIA+ community. As a queer person myself, I value this community so deeply and feel honored every time I get to create a therapeutic space for someone within the community.
My goal for every session is to create a welcoming and safe environment for every client. I want to help you understand the root cause of the issues you’re experiencing and increase your self-awareness so that you can experience self-fulfillment. In my personal time, I enjoy spending time with my partner and our pup, trying new restaurants, reading, and adding new steps to my skincare ritual.
- Registered Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW #107100)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work - Azusa Pacific University
- Master’s Degree in Social Work - Fordham University
- Associate Mental Health Clinician - Norina Verduzco-Murphy, MSW, LCSW & Associates
- Mental Health Therapist - Blowfish Therapy Inc.
- Program Coordinator II, Families in Transition - Pasadena Unified School District
- Director of Social Services - The Salvation Army Pasadena Tabernacle