Susanna Maldonado, LMFT
Yo hablo español y estoy aquí para servir a las personas de mi comunidad.
I have worked with individuals and families in private and public institutions providing therapeutic services for over ten years. Most of my work has been hosted by community mental health, where I provided clinical services to children, TAY, and families of severely mentally ill individuals. While building collaborative and empowering relationships with families in the community, staff, community partners, and leadership teams, I focused my practice on empowering individuals to identify strengths and values that will assist them in building the capacity to self-recover. In this process, I also advocated for my clients to obtain the support needed to promote effective access, quality, and equity of services tendered to underserved populations.
I have extensive experience working in community mental health. I have provided services to individuals and families experiencing significant emotional and psychological issues.
- I am a Licensed Marriage and Family therapist (LMFT 104004)
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology- University of Redlands
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy- Loma Linda University.
- Continued education:
- Early psychosis prevention
- Law and ethics
- Trauma Care Practices
- Trauma Resiliency Model
- Clinical Supervision to train the trainers.
- Clinical Supervisor for the Full Service Partnership Program at Tri City Mental Health Center
- Lead Clinician FSP Program at Tri- City Mental Health
- Therapist for Children and families Program at Tri-City Mental Health Center
- Therapist Trainee at Loma Linda Behavioral Health Institute